Ellevest's financial planners are CFP® professionals, or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals. This means they’ve met the coursework, exam, and extensive work experience requirements outlined by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
Ellevest’s financial planners are here to help you work toward your goals in whatever format fits your schedule (and your budget) the best.
- 1:1 financial planning: Work individually with a financial planner, either to work on something specific — like building a budget, making a plan to pay off debt, or strategizing a long-term financial plan — or with an open-ended, ongoing relationship. They’ll get to know you and give you guidance unique to your personal financial situation.
- Live events: Tune in for a 30- to 60-minute workshop hosted by a financial planner on Zoom, with topics ranging from how investing works to how to build a full financial wellness practice. They’ll leave time for live Q&A, too.
Ellevest clients get a discount on all 1:1 financial planning. If you're curious about your discount, check out this FAQ.
Interested in learning more? Connect with one of our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals for a complimentary consultation at a time that works best for your schedule. We only need 15 minutes of your time to talk through some of your priorities, financial goals, and money-related questions.
What kinds of questions can a CFP® pro answer?
Here are some of the most common questions Ellevest CFP® pros answer every day:
- How can I create a comprehensive financial plan for my future?
- What investment options are suitable for my financial goals and risk tolerance?
- How can I best prepare for retirement, and what strategies should I use to save for it?
- How can I manage and reduce my debt effectively while improving my overall financial health?
- What’s the best approach to saving for my child’s education, and what education savings accounts should I consider?