Investing With Membership
Understanding and managing your Ellevest investment accounts, including retirement. Also, tax info and documents.
Taxes and Documentation
- Where can I view my Ellevest tax forms and monthly statements?
- Will I be receiving tax documents?
- When will my tax documents be available?
- Can I get my tax documents sooner than February 28?
- How much can I contribute to my Ellevest investing account?
- What if I accidentally contributed more than the limit to my IRA account?
About Ellevest's Online Investing Service
- My Employer’s Compliance department needs information from Ellevest
- Can I close my investment account, but keep my membership active?
- What is Ellevest's investment strategy?
- How is Ellevest different from other digital investment advisors?
- What is goal-based investing?
- Why does gender matter?
Navigating Your Online Investment Accounts
- What happens when I reach my goal?
- What does it mean when my Ellevest account says “funds bought for” or “funds sold for” a goal?
- What's the difference between a taxable investment account and a retirement account?
- How do I see what investments my portfolio includes?
- Why does my investing account say “funding in progress”?
- Can I have multiples of the same goal or account?
Investing for Retirement
- How can I invest for retirement with Ellevest?
- Can I do a back door Roth or an IRA conversion?
- How do you factor in inflation and social security into my Retirement goal?
- What factors go into my Retirement goal?
- How do you determine my retirement projection?
- How do I know what type of retirement account I have?