Deposits, Withdrawals, and Transfers
How to move money into, out of, and between your Ellevest accounts, and help with retirement rollovers and transfers.
Investing deposits and withdrawals
- How can I edit or delete my direct deposit(s) into my Ellevest account?
- Why is my deposit still pending?
- How can I adjust my recurring auto-deposit?
- How can I withdraw money from my Ellevest IRA?
- How Long Will My Transfer Take?
- How can I initiate a withdrawal from my Ellevest account?
401(k), 403(b), and Other Retirement Account Rollovers
- What types of Rollovers does Ellevest support?
- What is the rollover process?
- What other factors should I consider when deciding whether to roll over my 401(k) or 403(b) into an IRA?
- What fees or taxes are associated with a rollover?
- Can I roll over multiple 401(k)s or 403(b)s?
- Can I roll over my 401(k) or 403(b) to Ellevest if it has both Roth and traditional funds?
- How can I transfer my Ellevest account to another provider?
- What is the IRA transfer process?
- How does the ACATS transfer work for IRAs?
- What if my current IRA provider doesn’t support electronic transfers?
- What if my current IRA or investment account provider isn’t listed?
- What fees or taxes are associated with an IRA or brokerage/taxable investment account transfer?
Taxable Investment Account (Non-IRA) Transfers
- What is the investment account transfer process for Ellevest?
- How long will the investment account transfer take?
- What fees or taxes are associated with an investment account transfer?
- How does the ACATS transfer work for investment accounts?
- What are the benefits of an ACATS Transfer?
- What happens if I entered the wrong information for my investment account transfer?