To see what assets are included in each of your goals’ investment portfolios, navigate to that goal from your dashboard or from the “Investing” drop-down menu in the navigation bar on desktop. Then scroll to the section labeled “What am I invested in?” (near the bottom of the page). You’ll see your portfolio’s target composition and a list of all the funds you own. Click here to learn the options available for adjusting your goal’s portfolio allocation.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I reach my goal?
- What does it mean when my Ellevest account says “funds bought for” or “funds sold for” a goal?
- What's the difference between a taxable investment account and a retirement account?
- How do I see what investments my portfolio includes?
- Why does my investing account say “funding in progress”?
- Can I have multiples of the same goal or account?
- Can I change the name of my investing goals or accounts?
- What is my Folio login information?
- How can I delete a goal?
- Investing risk and rebalancing
Article is closed for comments.