To see what assets are included in each of your goals’ investment portfolios, navigate to that goal from your dashboard or from the “Investing” drop-down menu in the navigation bar on desktop. Then scroll to the section labeled “What am I invested in?” (near the bottom of the page). You’ll see your portfolio’s target composition and a list of all the funds you own. Click here to learn the options available for adjusting your goal’s portfolio allocation.
Articles in this section
- How do I see what investments my portfolio includes?
- Why does my investing account say “funding in progress”?
- Can I have multiples of the same goal or account?
- Can I change the name of my investing goals or accounts?
- What is my Folio login information?
- How can I delete a goal?
- Investing risk and rebalancing
- How do you calculate my performance forecast?
- What are my earnings?
- Where do I find more information on the funds that Ellevest has selected?