At the moment, our platform will only allow you to link one external account. This must be a personal checking or savings account in your name (or a joint account with your name on the account), and cannot be a business account.
Articles in this section
- Can I have multiple linked bank accounts?
- How do I add a linked bank account?
- How do I change my bank link?
- What routing number do I pick to link my bank account?
- What if I can’t find my Test Deposits?
- Why did I receive an alert?
- Why is my account locked?
- Why is Ellevest asking for me to verify the name on my linked bank account?
- Why is Ellevest asking for my ID?
- How long does it take for my Ellevest account to get approved?