When possible, Goldman Sachs Custody Solutions aims to send out tax forms as soon as they can, even if that’s before the February 28 deadline. However, Goldman Sachs Custody Solutions has to wait for information from the companies that run the individual funds in your account, so unfortunately, they can’t expedite the process or guarantee an earlier date. Goldman Sachs Custody Solutions's timeline for preparing tax documents is standard for most investment accounts across the industry.
Articles in this section
- Can I still make an IRA contribution, manage excess contributions, relabel a tax year, or file an extension?
- Where can I view my Ellevest tax forms and monthly statements?
- Will I be receiving tax documents?
- When will my tax documents be available?
- Can I get my tax documents sooner than February 28?
- How much can I contribute to my Ellevest investing account?
- What if I accidentally contributed more than the limit to my IRA account?
- IRA contribution deadlines
- How do I report my IRA contributions when I file my taxes?
- How do I submit my IRA deposit so that it’s associated with the tax year I intend?