After purchasing a coaching session, you’ll be guided through next steps beginning on the payment confirmation page.
For 1:1 coaching sessions:
- Upon checkout, you’ll choose a date and time for your upcoming coaching call.
- You’ll fill out a (typically quick) pre-session questionnaire that will help your coach get up to speed on you and your personal situation. Then the two of you can hit the ground running from the very start of your call!
- When it’s time for your session, your coach will call you at the phone number you provided (or log in for your video call, if you booked a Full Financial Plan and chose that option).
- After the call, your coach will follow up with action steps, any deliverables they owe you, and resources to help you implement their advice.
- If your coaching experience includes more than one session, they’ll also send a link to book your next call.
For small-group sessions and workshops:
- Upon checkout, you’ll register for an upcoming date and time via Zoom.
- Once registered, you’ll get an automated email (and reminders) from Zoom with all the joining info.
- If you miss your workshop, you’ll get a link to register for a new date and time.