Please note that these limits for the Ellevest Save/Spend¹ account may be subject to change without notice:
- The current deposit limit is $3,000/day via transfer from your linked bank account, with a monthly limit of $7,500.
- The current deposit limit from an investment goal is $3,000/day, with a monthly limit of $7,500.
- Daily deposit limit (instant transfers) from a third-party app, such as Venmo or Cash App, is $1,000, with a monthly limit of $1,000.
- The current withdrawal limit to your linked bank is $3,000, with a monthly limit of $7,500.
- Daily and per-transaction ATM withdrawal limit is $510.
¹Ellevest’s banking services, the Ellevest Save and Ellevest Spend accounts, are provided by Coastal Community Bank (“Coastal”), Member FDIC. Ellevest Debit Card is issued by Coastal Community Bank, pursuant to license by Mastercard International. Your Ellevest Save and Ellevest Spend account deposits will be insured to the regulatory limits by the FDIC.
Funds held in your Ellevest investment accounts are not FDIC‐insured, not guaranteed by Coastal, and may lose value. Ellevest does not guarantee investment performance. Investing entails risk, including the possible loss of principal, and there is no assurance that the investment will provide positive performance over any period of time.