As an Ellevest Digital or Premium client, you can invite your friends to join Ellevest, too. They’ll each get $50 once they’ve funded their first Ellevest goal — and when they do, we’ll give you $50.
Starting May 29, you’ll earn $20 for each friend you’ve referred who opens an account and starts investing (and they will too).
Log in to Ellevest and select “Invites” to treat your friends — and yourself!
How it works:
- You invite your friend using the Invites page.
- Your friend starts investing with Ellevest by making a deposit into their first Ellevest goal.
- After your friend funds their first goal, you’ll see an Ellevest Credit of $50 automatically added to your highest-priority goal. (Allow up to 90 days for the credit to process.)
How you’ll get paid:
- Once your friend has funded their first Ellevest goal, you’ll see an Ellevest Credit of $50 automatically added to your highest-priority goal.
- If your highest-priority goal is a retirement goal with a funded IRA, we’ll email you a $50 Amazon gift card instead.
- Allow up to 90 days for the credit to process in either case. Your highest-priority goal must be funded before we process the credit to qualify for the $50, and must stay funded throughout the 90 days while we process the referral credit.
What you need to know:
How many friends can you invite? All of them! But you will only be compensated for up to 20 friends who fund their accounts in each calendar year.
We started the Refer a Friend program so we could help women take control of their financial future by becoming investors. We want to encourage everyone to overcome money taboos and share what can happen when you invest. (Kind of important.)
And so … we gotta say it: We believe it is against this spirit to promote the program to third parties for any purposes other than encouraging them to become investors with Ellevest. For example, it is not intended for people whose primary motivation is to collect signup or referral bonuses.
That means we reserve the right to change or withhold payment of compensation to you if we determine the referral was made under wrongful or fraudulent circumstances, or that your participation is against the spirit of the program. You can read the referral agreement here.
And finally: We can’t pay you if you give incomplete or inaccurate information. Some (but not all) examples of incomplete or inaccurate information: your current address, your Social Security number, and an incorrect link to your bank.