If you're affiliated with the securities industry, you’ll need to complete an approval form from Goldman Sachs Custody Solutions (formerly Folio), the broker-dealer and custodian for your Ellevest account, before you can begin funding your account. Once you’re an Ellevest client, you can:
- Download the PDF.
- Complete the Account Owner Statement (page 2).
- Then have your firm’s compliance team complete the FINRA Compliance Officer Statement (page 3).
- You can submit the form to Goldman Sachs Custody Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the instructions on the first page.
A FEW HELPFUL THINGS TO NOTE
- You can find your Ellevest account number(s) on the Ellevest platform.
- See our Client Agreement and our Terms of Service for more information about Ellevest’s services.
- If you open another Ellevest account in the future, you’ll need to fill out an approval form and get approval for that account, too.
- Goldman Sachs Custody Solutions can’t provide physical statements or trade confirmation, but your compliance team can set up online access to this information using the form.
- Goldman Sachs Custody Solutions can also provide file extracts to compliance platforms such as Star Compliance and MyComplianceOffice. Reach out to our team for more information!
Article is closed for comments.