Yes! If you previously rolled over a 401(k) into either a Rollover IRA or a Rollover Roth IRA, you can transfer that account to Ellevest. Please select Traditional IRA as your IRA type if you have a Rollover IRA, and select Roth IRA as your IRA type if you have a Rollover Roth IRA.
Articles in this section
- How can I transfer my Ellevest account to another provider?
- What is the IRA transfer process?
- How does the ACATS transfer work for IRAs?
- What if my current IRA provider doesn’t support electronic transfers?
- What if my current IRA or investment account provider isn’t listed?
- What fees or taxes are associated with an IRA or brokerage/taxable investment account transfer?
- What happens if I entered the wrong information for my IRA transfer?
- How long does an IRA transfer to Ellevest take?
- Why do you need to know if I receive current advice on my IRA?
- Can I transfer multiple IRAs?