Yes! If you previously rolled over a 401(k) into either a Rollover IRA or a Rollover Roth IRA - you can transfer that account to Ellevest. Please select Traditional IRA as your IRA type if you have a Rollover IRA, and select Roth IRA as as your IRA type if you have a Rollover Roth IRA.
Articles in this section
- What instructions do I need to call my 401(k)/403(b) provider?
- How does the ACATS transfer work for IRAs?
- What are the benefits of an ACATS Transfer?
- How much can I contribute to my IRA?
- What if my current IRA provider doesn’t support electronic transfers?
- Can I make deposits to my Ellevest IRA while the transfer is in process?
- How do I add a beneficiary for my Ellevest Digital or Premium IRA account?
- What happens if I entered the wrong information for my IRA transfer?
- If I have a “Rollover IRA” or a “Rollover Roth IRA”- can I transfer that account to Ellevest?
- Can I transfer multiple IRAs?