Yes, you can transfer as many Traditional, Roth, and SEP IRAs as you would like! You will need to complete the transfer process for each account.
Articles in this section
- What is the IRA transfer process?
- How does the ACATS transfer work for IRAs?
- What if my current IRA provider doesn’t support electronic transfers?
- What if my current IRA or investment account provider isn’t listed?
- What fees or taxes are associated with an IRA transfer?
- What happens if I entered the wrong information for my IRA transfer?
- How long does an IRA transfer to Ellevest take?
- Why do you need to know if I receive current advice on my IRA?
- Can I transfer multiple IRAs?
- If I have a “Rollover IRA” or a “Rollover Roth IRA”- can I transfer that account to Ellevest?