Once the instruction to transfer has been implemented, Folio will immediately begin to work with the institution transferring these assets. Therefore, you will not be able to cancel the transaction on your Ellevest Dashboard. If you would like to cancel a pending IRA or brokerage account transfer, please contact our Client Experience team right away! We can only cancel the transfer if Folio has not initiated the process. You can reach us at email@example.com or at 1-844-355-7100.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel a deposit to my Ellevest Digital/Premium Account?
- How can I set up a paycheck deposit for my Ellevest account?
- What is the brokerage account transfer process for Ellevest Digital or Premium?
- How can I fund my Ellevest Digital/Premium account?
- How do I cancel a pending transfer to Ellevest Digital/Premium?
- What if my current IRA or brokerage account provider isn’t listed?
- What fees or taxes are associated with a brokerage account transfer?
- How do I change or add my linked bank account?
- How long will the brokerage account transfer take for Ellevest Digital or Premium?
- How does the ACATS transfer work for brokerage accounts?