When you initiate an IRA transfer into your Ellevest Digital or Premium account, we ask you to estimate the balance. We use this information to create your recommended portfolio and factor it into your retirement forecast. Estimates are fine, but the more accurate you can be, the better.
Articles in this section
- What instructions do I need to call my 401(k)/403(b) provider?
- How does the ACATS transfer work for IRAs?
- What are the benefits of an ACATS Transfer?
- How much can I contribute to my IRA?
- What if my current IRA provider doesn’t support electronic transfers?
- Can I make deposits to my Ellevest IRA while the transfer is in process?
- How do I add a beneficiary for my Ellevest Digital or Premium IRA account?
- What happens if I entered the wrong information for my IRA transfer?
- If I have a “Rollover IRA” or a “Rollover Roth IRA”- can I transfer that account to Ellevest?
- Can I transfer multiple IRAs?