When you initiate an IRA transfer into your Ellevest Digital, Premium or membership account, we ask you to estimate the balance. We use this information to create your recommended portfolio and factor it into your retirement forecast. Estimates are fine, but the more accurate you can be, the better.
Articles in this section
- Can I do a back door Roth or an IRA conversion?
- How do you factor in inflation and social security into my Retirement goal?
- What factors go into my Retirement goal?
- How do you determine my retirement projection?
- How do I know what type of retirement account I have?
- How do I know what type of IRA I have?
- How does Ellevest determine whether I should open a traditional or Roth IRA?
- How much can I contribute to my IRA?
- How can I see how much I’ve contributed to my Ellevest IRAs?
- SEP IRAs