Generally, Folio requires that new money must be in an account for 5 days before it can be withdrawn. Please keep in mind that additional withdrawal limitations apply for non-taxable accounts, such as IRAs.
Articles in this section
- How Long Will My Transfer Take?
- How can I initiate a withdrawal from my Ellevest account?
- How can I fund my Ellevest Investment accounts?
- How can I set up Direct Deposit for my Ellevest Investment account?
- What happens after I make a deposit into an Investment goal?
- How can I transfer money between my goals?
- How do I cancel a deposit into an investment account?
- How long do I have to cancel a deposit into an investment account?
- How long does it take to withdraw money from Ellevest?
- Why can’t I withdraw the money I just deposited into my Ellevest account?