There may be cases where you can not find your test deposits for Ellevest Digital or Premium. If this happens, check on the below items:
- Did you receive an email from Ellevest Digital or Premium saying your “Bank Account Verification: Two small deposits are ready!”? If you have not received this email, don’t worry. Your deposits should be on their way!
- It can take a few hours for the test deposits to appear after you’ve received the email from us - please be patient! Some banks are quicker to update your information than others.
- You need to make sure you’ve selected the routing number for paper and electronic transfers. Don’t use the routing number for wire transfers!
- You can look up the routing number you entered at any time by going to your Ellevest Dashboard and in the upper left corner, select Settings and click on Bank Account. Your full 9 digit routing number will be displayed.
- If these still don’t answer your questions, please give our Help Desk a call at 844-ELL-7100 or email us at email@example.com. We are here for you and want to make this the best experience we can.