How can I deposit more than $250,000 at one time or more than $500,000 in a calendar month?

One time deposits above $250,000 and aggregate deposits of more than $500,000 in a calendar month must be made via Federal bank wire (aka Fedwire) rather than through the Automated Clearing House (aka Electronic Funds Transfer).  Please contact the Ellevest Help Desk for instructions to give your bank to transfer these funds.

To find instructions for sending a wire transfer, log into your Ellevest Dashboard, use the side navigation, and click on the Transfer Funds button.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request