If Ellevest were to go out of business or were to be acquired by another company, you would maintain complete control over your Ellevest Digital or Premium assets held by Folio, a SEC registered broker dealer that provides custody related services to clients within the Program. You would be free to add or withdraw money from your Folio account at any time.
Articles in this section
- How can I invite a friend to join Ellevest?
- Why isn’t 100% of my Ellevest Impact Investment Portfolio in impact funds?
- Can I switch my service while I’m on a promotional offer?
- How much does Ellevest charge?
- Are there any other costs associated with my Ellevest account?
- How is an ETF different from a mutual fund?
- How and when does Ellevest Digital or Premium bill me for their services?
- What types of accounts are offered by Ellevest Digital and Premium?
- What is Folio?
- What is the Wrap Fee Program that I read about in the Ellevest Digital/Premium client agreement documents?