All assets in your Ellevest Digital or Premium portfolio are held by Folio Investments, Inc. an SEC-registered broker-dealer and custodian. As the custodian, Folio safeguards the securities and cash in your account.
Articles in this section
- Can I pick the stocks in my Ellevest portfolio?
- How can I invite a friend to join Ellevest?
- Why isn’t 100% of my Ellevest Impact Investment Portfolio in impact funds?
- Can I switch my service while I’m on a promotional offer?
- How much does Ellevest charge?
- Are there any other costs associated with my Ellevest account?
- How is an ETF different from a mutual fund?
- How and when does Ellevest Digital or Premium bill me for their services?
- What types of accounts are offered by Ellevest Digital and Premium?
- What is Folio?