Ellevest helps you achieve your personal financial goals, not outperform the markets or an industry benchmark. We believe that it is more important to tell you how you’re doing against your goals than against market performance.
Articles in this section
- Investing risk and rebalancing
- How do you calculate my performance forecast?
- What are my earnings?
- Where do I find more information on the funds that Ellevest has selected?
- How can I adjust my portfolio?
- What does a 70% likelihood of reaching your goal mean?
- What does on track/off track mean?
- Why don’t you compare your portfolios to market performance, as I’ve seen other companies do?
- What is rebalancing and how often do you do it?
- Why do I see cash and securities outside my goals?