Rebalancing is making buy and sell transactions to bring your portfolio back in line with your target portfolio. At Ellevest , we rebalance only when your portfolio has drifted meaningfully from your target portfolio, due to market fluctuations, or to invest cashflows such as your monthly deposits and/or dividend distributions. We may also rebalance your portfolio as our recommended asset allocations change over time.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I reach my goal?
- What does it mean when my Ellevest account says “funds bought for” or “funds sold for” a goal?
- What's the difference between a taxable investment account and a retirement account?
- How do I see what investments my portfolio includes?
- Why does my investing account say “funding in progress”?
- Can I have multiples of the same goal or account?
- Can I change the name of my investing goals or accounts?
- What is my Folio login information?
- How can I delete a goal?
- Investing risk and rebalancing
Article is closed for comments.