Rebalancing is making buy and sell transactions to bring your portfolio back in line with your target portfolio. At Ellevest Digital/Premium, we rebalance only when your portfolio has drifted meaningfully from your target portfolio, due to market fluctuations, or to invest cashflows such as your monthly deposits and/or dividend distributions. We may also rebalance your portfolio as our recommended asset allocations change over time.
Articles in this section
- How can I transfer money between my goals?
- Why do some referrals qualify for credit and not others?
- When will my tax documents be available?
- I have a promotion from Ellevest! How does that work?
- What is Two-Factor Authentication?
- How does the Emergency Fund goal work?
- Where do I find more information on the funds that Ellevest Digital or Premium has selected?
- How did Ellevest Digital/Premium select the Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) in my portfolio?
- How can I get my Ellevest Digital or Premium account approved by my employer’s compliance team?
- How do I switch between Ellevest Digital and Ellevest Premium?