Because 529 plans are state-sponsored by law, they cannot be opened through Ellevest. You can head to http://www.collegesavings.org/ to find out more about 529s.
Articles in this section
- What is Ellevest's investment strategy?
- How is Ellevest different from other digital investment advisors?
- What is goal-based investing?
- Why does gender matter?
- What is the Ellevest Tax Minimization Methodology (TMM)?
- What types of Investment accounts are offered by Ellevest with my membership?
- Can I open up a 529 for my child?
- Is there a minimum balance?
- How do you protect my assets?
- What is Folio?