When you are ready to open your Ellevest Digital or Premium account and fund your individual goals, your money and investments will be held in one or more types of accounts. Currently, you can open individual accounts (aka a taxable investment account) as well as retirement accounts (traditional, Roth, and SEP IRAs).
Articles in this section
- Can I pick the stocks in my Ellevest portfolio?
- How can I invite a friend to join Ellevest?
- Why isn’t 100% of my Ellevest Impact Investment Portfolio in impact funds?
- Can I switch my service while I’m on a promotional offer?
- How much does Ellevest charge?
- Are there any other costs associated with my Ellevest account?
- How is an ETF different from a mutual fund?
- How and when does Ellevest bill me for their services?
- What types of accounts are offered by Ellevest Digital and Premium?
- What is Folio?