When you are ready to open your Ellevest membership account and fund your individual goals, your money and investments will be held in one or more types of accounts. Currently, you can open individual accounts (aka a taxable investment account) as well as retirement accounts (traditional, Roth, and SEP IRAs).
Articles in this section
- What is Ellevest's investment strategy?
- How is Ellevest different from other digital investment advisors?
- What is goal-based investing?
- Why does gender matter?
- What is the Ellevest Tax Minimization Methodology (TMM)?
- What types of Investment accounts are offered by Ellevest with my membership?
- Can I open up a 529 for my child?
- Is there a minimum balance?
- How do you protect my assets?
- What is Folio?