For Ellevest Digital and Ellevest Premium, we bill monthly based on the average daily balance of your account over that period. Folio, our custodian, will debit our fee from your account. We make every effort to keep you fully invested at all times, so if there is not sufficient free cash in your account we may have to sell securities.
Articles in this section
- Can I pick the stocks in my Ellevest portfolio?
- How can I invite a friend to join Ellevest?
- Why isn’t 100% of my Ellevest Impact Investment Portfolio in impact funds?
- Can I switch my service while I’m on a promotional offer?
- How much does Ellevest charge?
- Are there any other costs associated with my Ellevest account?
- How is an ETF different from a mutual fund?
- How and when does Ellevest bill me for their services?
- What types of accounts are offered by Ellevest Digital and Premium?
- What is Folio?