Primarily, we use it to assess your financial situation in order to provide our services to you. We also use it to enhance your customer experience and to operate and maintain your account. We do not share your personal information with third parties so that they might market their services to you. You can read more about this here.
Articles in this section
- How can I reactivate my membership?
- Can I have a joint account with my partner/spouse/family member?
- How do I change my password?
- What is Two-Factor Authentication?
- How do you use my personal information?
- How do I update my personal information on my Ellevest account?
- How often should I update my profile information?
- Is my information secure?
- Where can I find my Ellevest account numbers?
- How can I view my Ellevest Goals on my account aggregator?
Article is closed for comments.