As of now, Ellevest doesn’t have the ability to seamlessly move money from one goal to another on the web site, but we’re working on it! If you would like to move money, there is a current workaround. You would need to transfer the money from one goal into your linked bank account, and then deposit the money into your goal of choice.
Articles in this section
- How can I set up a paycheck deposit for my Ellevest account?
- What is the brokerage account transfer process?
- How can I fund my Ellevest Digital/Premium account?
- How do I cancel a pending transfer to Ellevest Digital/Premium?
- What fees or taxes are associated with a brokerage account transfer?
- How do I change or add my linked bank account?
- How long will the brokerage account transfer take?
- How does the ACATS transfer work for brokerage accounts?
- What are the benefits of an ACATS transfer?
- How do I set up my bank account to link to Ellevest?