Who can be an Ellevest client?

Ellevest is only able to provide investment advisory services to U.S. clients due to varying jurisdiction requirements.

More specifically, any adult U.S. citizen (or U.S. Resident Foreign National) with a permanent U.S. residential address (not a P.O. Box) in the contiguous United States as well as Alaska and Hawaii, a U.S. Social Security Number and a checking or savings account with a U.S. bank. In most states, people 18 years and older are considered adults. In AL and NE, the minimum legal age is 19.

We welcome everyone to subscribe to our newsletter and to visit our Resource Center. However the information in these forums are U.S. specific and should not be relied upon as investment advice or recommendations, does not constitute a solicitation to buy or sell securities and should not be considered specific legal, investment or tax advice.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request