Setting up direct deposits into your Ellevest investment goal(s) can be an easy way to automate your investing. If you’re looking for information on how to set up a direct deposit, click here.
If you’ve set up direct deposit already, you can review what your direct deposit allocation looks like by following these steps:
- Log into your Ellevest account.
- Click on the user menu in the top-right corner, and click Accounts.
- Toward the top of the page, click on Investment Account, and/or Roth IRA or Traditional IRA (depending on which types of accounts you have within your Ellevest plan).
- Scroll down to see Paycheck Deposit Settings.
- Here you can update which goals get what portion of your direct deposit, and make updates as needed.
If you want to edit the overall amount you’re contributing from your payroll provider, or cancel the direct deposit entirely, you’ll need to contact your payroll provider directly.
Think you’ve set up direct deposit with your payroll provider, but don’t see anything on the page above? (Hint: You would’ve given them your Ellevest account number.) Don’t worry — those details will only show up once the first direct deposit hits your Ellevest account, so it may be on its way.
(You’ll still need to contact your payroll provider to cancel your direct deposit even if the first one hasn’t reached your Ellevest account yet.)
If you have questions about your direct deposit, please contact our Client Support team and we’ll be happy to take a closer look.