What is changing?
The price of your Ellevest membership plan (Essential, Plus, Executive) will increase on your next billing date, on or after July 1, 2023. To confirm what plan you're currently on or when your next billing date is, you can navigate to the user dropdown on desktop, and click Benefits & Billing. Or, if you're on mobile, select User > Benefits & Billing.
This is our first price increase in three years. It reflects increases in operating costs, and helps us provide you with personalized investing tools, financial guidance, and resources to build wealth. This also helps us build a self-sustaining company to be here for you, your friends, your mentees, your daughters, and your granddaughters.
What do I need to do?
No action is required on your end. These changes will go into effect on your next billing date, starting July 1, 2023. If you’re on a monthly plan, you’ll see this increase reflected in July. If you’re on an annual plan, you'll see this increase at the time of your next renewal.
Are there any changes to what my plan includes?
You can continue to expect the same benefits from your plan’s features, such as free workshops and resources, exclusive discounts on financial planning sessions, and access to investment accounts. Check out all the ways your plan could pay for itself and how to get the most out of your plan, including a workshop about all the benefits of Ellevest.
Can I move to another plan?
We're no longer offering the option to switch to the Ellevest Essential or Plus plans. However, current Essential or Plus clients will still have the option to upgrade to our Executive plan to unlock access to all of our goals and benefits.
The Ellevest Executive plan gives you:
- The option to invest toward multiple financial goals — with up to six investment portfolios, including one for retirement (open a traditional, Roth, or SEP IRA)
- Access to our Ellevest Client Support Team to help cut through the complexity of retirement planning and save time when consolidating IRAs or rolling over an old 401(k).
- Tax minimization and automatic rebalancing
- A 50% exclusive discount on personalized financial guidance from a team of licensed financial planners (CFP® professionals) in a 1:1 setting. This includes help choosing the right investment accounts, rolling over an old 401(k), building a full financial plan, and more. (Ellevest Essential only includes a 20% discount and Ellevest Plus a 30% discount.)
- Live, virtual group workshops with a CFP® professional free for all clients. Topics cover budgeting, how to pay off debt, personal finance, how investing works, and market insights to help you feel confident about your next steps.
- Hundreds of articles, videos, downloadable tools, and email courses.
- An option to invest for positive social and environmental impact with the Ellevest Impact Portfolios.
- Professionally managed, separate investment portfolios personalized to individual money goals that factor in women’s pay gaps and longer lifespans (available only at Ellevest). Advice is also based on individual circumstances, like the cost of living and tax rates in your state.
I recently asked to cancel my plan. Will the price change still affect me?
This price change only affects active clients after July 1, 2023. If you've already contacted our Client Support team, please make sure you've done everything necessary to close your account by June 30 2023. Otherwise, you may see this price change on your next billing date if your plan is still active.
How can I share feedback?
We’d love to hear your suggestions and feedback. You can share your feedback here.