We require that you link a bank account to use Ellevest. You can learn more about why here.
Linked bank accounts must meet the following criteria to be linked to your Ellevest account:
- The bank account must be a personal account, and not a business account. We're unable to link to a trust or custodial account.
- The bank account must belong to you and be in your name. Joint bank accounts are OK as long as your name is listed as one of the account holders.
- The bank account may be a checking or savings account.
- The bank account must be open for 60 days before linking to Ellevest.
Keep in mind:
- You can only have one bank account linked to Ellevest at a time. For instructions on how to change the bank that you have linked to Ellevest, click here.
- Funds can only be transferred from an Ellevest account to the linked bank account on file. At this time, you aren't able to transfer money to an account in someone else's name.
For instructions on how to add a linked bank, click here.
Article is closed for comments.