Yes! If your 401k or 403b has both Roth and traditional funds, you can roll over that account to Ellevest Digital, Premium or membership. When you call your current provider, you’ll need to ask for two checks: one for the balance of your account with traditional funds and one for the balance of your account with Roth funds. The traditional 401k/403b balance will be rolled over to your Ellevest traditional IRA, and the Roth 401k/403b balance will be rolled over to your Ellevest Roth IRA.
Articles in this section
- What types of Rollovers does Ellevest support?
- What is the rollover process?
- What other factors should I consider when deciding whether to roll over my 401(k) or 403(b) into an IRA?
- What fees or taxes are associated with a rollover?
- Can I roll over multiple 401ks or 403bs?
- Can I roll over my 401k or 403b to Ellevest if it has both Roth and traditional funds?
- How can I find out the status of my 401k or 403b rollover?
- What instructions do I need to call my 401k/403b provider?
- Can I make deposits to my Ellevest IRA while my 401k or 403b rollover is in progress?