Yes, you can roll over multiple 401ks or 403bs to your Ellevest IRAs, as long as the plan you’re rolling over isn’t sponsored by your current employer. You’ll go through the 401k/403b process for each rollover.
Articles in this section
- What types of Rollovers does Ellevest support?
- What is the rollover process?
- What other factors should I consider when deciding whether to roll over my 401(k) or 403(b) into an IRA?
- What fees or taxes are associated with a rollover?
- Can I roll over multiple 401ks or 403bs?
- Can I roll over my 401k or 403b to Ellevest if it has both Roth and traditional funds?
- How can I find out the status of my 401k or 403b rollover?
- What instructions do I need to call my 401k/403b provider?
- Can I make deposits to my Ellevest IRA while my 401k or 403b rollover is in progress?