Yes, you can roll over multiple 401(k)s or 403(b)s to your Ellevest IRAs, as long as the plan you’re rolling over isn’t sponsored by your current employer. You’ll go through the 401(k)/403(b) process for each rollover.
Articles in this section
- How to Find Your Investment Fees in your 401(k)/403(b)
- What instructions do I need to call my 401(k)/403(b) provider?
- How does the ACATS transfer work for IRAs?
- What are the benefits of an ACATS Transfer?
- How much can I contribute to my IRA?
- What if my current IRA provider doesn’t support electronic transfers?
- Can I make deposits to my Ellevest IRA while the transfer is in process?
- How do I add a beneficiary for my Ellevest Digital, Premium or membership IRA account?
- What happens if I entered the wrong information for my IRA transfer?
- If I have a “Rollover IRA” or a “Rollover Roth IRA”- can I transfer that account to Ellevest?