Yes, you can roll over multiple 401(k)s or 403(b)s to your Ellevest IRAs, as long as the plan you’re rolling over isn’t sponsored by your current employer. You’ll go through the 401(k)/403(b) process for each rollover.
Articles in this section
- What types of Rollovers does Ellevest support?
- What is the rollover process?
- What other factors should I consider when deciding whether to roll over my 401(k) or 403(b) into an IRA?
- What fees or taxes are associated with a rollover?
- Can I roll over multiple 401(k)s or 403(b)s?
- Can I roll over my 401(k) or 403(b) to Ellevest if it has both Roth and traditional funds?
- How can I find out the status of my 401(k) or 403(b) rollover?
- What instructions do I need to call my 401(k)/403(b) provider?
- Can I make deposits to my Ellevest IRA while my 401(k) or 403(b) rollover is in progress?