We won’t charge you any additional fees for rolling your 401(k) or 403(b) to an IRA at Ellevest Digital/Premium/membership, and there are no tax consequences associated with a direct rollover. However, you may incur fees from your current provider for closing your account, so we recommend discussing potential fees with your current provider.
Articles in this section
- What types of Rollovers does Ellevest support?
- What is the rollover process?
- What other factors should I consider when deciding whether to roll over my 401(k) or 403(b) into an IRA?
- What fees or taxes are associated with a rollover?
- Can I roll over multiple 401ks or 403bs?
- Can I roll over my 401k or 403b to Ellevest if it has both Roth and traditional funds?
- How can I find out the status of my 401k or 403b rollover?
- What instructions do I need to call my 401k/403b provider?
- Can I make deposits to my Ellevest IRA while my 401k or 403b rollover is in progress?