We don’t charge you any additional fees for rolling your 401(k), 403(b), or other plan type into an Ellevest IRA. Additionally, there are no tax consequences associated with a direct rollover. However, you may incur fees from your current provider for closing your account, so we recommend discussing potential fees with your current provider.
Articles in this section
- What types of Rollovers does Ellevest support?
- What is the rollover process?
- What other factors should I consider when deciding whether to roll over my 401(k) or 403(b) into an IRA?
- What fees or taxes are associated with a rollover?
- Can I roll over multiple 401(k)s or 403(b)s?
- Can I roll over my 401(k) or 403(b) to Ellevest if it has both Roth and traditional funds?
- How can I find out the status of my rollover?
- What instructions do I need to call my 401(k)/403(b) provider?
- Can I make deposits to my Ellevest IRA while my 401(k) or 403(b) rollover is in progress?